Friday, October 6, 2017

TAKING A TWO WEEK BREAK

I will be taking a break for the next two weeks.  Hubby and I are doing some traveling to Washington DC, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.  Hopefully being able to take in some Amish quilt shops along with other historical sites.  We expect to be back by the 14th of this month. 
These guys aren't very happy about this.  As you can see there seems to be some shock and concern on their part.  However, their favorite dog and house sitters are coming to stay with them and spoil them rotten, and bring with them their favorite doggie pal to play with.  I am sure I will be able to share some great photos when we return and maybe even a few Amish quilt photos or goodies.  

6 comments:

  1. Hi DonnaleeQ,
    Safe travels! I am sure you will find some great goodies on your travels. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about your trip to my home area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip! Those two guys are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They definitely have a look of 'What? You're leaving us?' Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful trip and your fur babies had a fun time with their sitter!!

    ReplyDelete