Wednesday, February 1, 2017

CABIN FEVER

 I am particularly fond of grey fabrics.  Recently I saw a free pattern offered by Amanda of Jedi Girl with some samples of her pattern done in grey fabric.  I just could not resist in making it in my grey fabric stash.  
I needed a background fabric and found this piece at my local fabric store.  
My first block.  I really like how it looks.
Block two.  There are only twelve blocks in the pattern so I am thinking I can move right along with this.  Making them up with different grey fabrics is so much fun.  I ended up digging through my entire stash and came up with several grey fabrics I didn't even know I had.  A fun work in progress so I am linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. Those gray fabrics are pretty - can't wait to see where this goes! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!

    you have the best projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of grey as well. Those blocks are lovely. I can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be a nice quilt! Isn't it fun when you find just the right fabric in your stash!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grey is my favorite too. These blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those grey fabrics are really pretty and that background fabric really makes them pop! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete