Friday, August 12, 2016

THE MODERN SIDE OF THE TABLE

I started our 20 years ago as pretty much a traditional quilter.  Lots of 1800 reproductions and 1930 prints as well.  Then the modern quilt movement came along and grabbed me right up.  This is one of my very favorite table runners.  Plus I used linen fabrics, which I really like especially for runners.

I love this runner almost as much if not more than the one above.  It is frequently seen on the dining room table.

My VBF Brooke made this runner for me.  A wonderful gift!
Lots going on in my studio these last few weeks, but I also love looking back at some of my finished favorites.
So I am linking up to show them off with
and

7 comments:

  1. i love that first runner very modern and bright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these runners! I really like the stars, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful table runners! So bright and cheery. I have always meant to have a collection of them to change out on my table, but they never seem to get done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great runners. I especially like the 1/2 circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these runners! Especially the first one. Great use of color, shape and space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first table runner! Very cool the way you used those shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty runners - I am a big fan too! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete