Wednesday, August 3, 2016

LITTLE ANTIQUE BLOCKS

I mentioned these blocks in this quilt to my VBF Brooke.  She purchased them for me several years ago on a trip to the east coast visiting her husband's family.  I had to do something with them so I made this sweet little bassinet quilt.  The bassinet no longer houses any babies.  My youngest grandson will be 8 in August.  I keep the bassinet with this little quilt tucked in it, in my sewing studio now. Where it often houses unfinished quilting projects instead of babies.  
Brooke said to send her a picture of the quilt.  She had forgotten about these little blocks.  So I am linking up this morning with 
and

6 comments:

  1. You finished these blocks off well, and I'm sure it looks wonderful in the bassinet! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet quilt! The blocks are very cute and I love the way you finished it into a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable quilt! Nice use of antique blocks too. What a great idea to have the bassinet in your studio to hold projects. I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little finish Donnaleeq. Adorable border fabric too!

    ReplyDelete