Friday, November 6, 2015

HEXI RUNNER

Finished at last!  The runner top has been done for months, and some of the quilting was done as well.  However, it needed to be meandered around the hexi's and the border and that is something I just have not been able to accomplish well.  At the end of October I took a week and went to Minnesota to visit a very dear friend. My besty Brooke of Silly Mama Quilts kindly did the rest of the quilting for me. 

Here she is finishing up this runner for me.  Wish I could manage this quilting process like she does.  We had a great week, but it flew by so quickly.  But we both enjoyed the week together working on our projects.
Before we knew it our week together was also finished.  Sad to see such a fun week end. As both our mini quilt retreat and this runner are finished I am linking up with
and

3 comments:

  1. What a great border. I think I have some of that in my stash. Lizzie house? and I'm intrigued by your lamp behind your machine, does it give off good light? and does it generate heat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love it!!!
    so fun to see it finished and a treat to see our pictures!
    miss you!!

    ReplyDelete