Wednesday, August 26, 2015

NINER

I finally pulled out my Niner quilt using Bonnie & Camille fabrics a week or so ago.  It was a bit of a problem figuring out what was going on with it to begin with.  I had about 6 rows, set on point complete, but just was not sure of the layout.  I could not find the pattern.  I knew I had purchased it, but where or where could it be.
I finally was able to pull a picture off line and could see the lay out.  All the blocks were done.  Just have to keep adding to the rows. 

This is another five rows to sew together and add to the others.  I think I only have a couple left to go.  The rows get smaller and smaller as I finally reach the right hand corner of the quilt.  
I have a back ready to go too.  So glad to be finally finishing another work in progress. 
So I am linking up with 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty fabrics. Willl look nice when your done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to make progress on a UFO! Gotta love those Bonnie & Camille prints - so fresh & cute.

    ReplyDelete