Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ABOVE THE CURVE

I saw on the cover of Stitch magazine this table runner recently.  I give table runners away as gifts to some of the ladies that make up part of my staff at work.  Sometimes when I fall in love with the runner I keep it.  This might be a keeper.  This is the first half of the runner.  I am folding under the edges and appliquéing the edges down with invisible thread and a hemming stitch.  

These are my fabric choices.  I bought them at Pacific International Quilt Show last October.  I had no real plan for them, but once I saw this pattern I decided to try them out.  

This is the magazine cover.  The binding is a facing type rather than the standard binding.  I have not ever used that before, but I do like the look.  Time to learn a new trick.  




1 comment: