Friday, June 5, 2015

AMY BUTLER SCRAP QUILT

I have a habit of buying 1/2 yards pieces of fabric more often than fat quarters.  It might not seem like one would end up with lots of fabric, but that does seem to be the case.  I made a quilt a couple years ago with these fabrics.  I happily cut and sewed blocks for several weeks.  I ended up with a large quilt, but also with lots of left overs blocks.  Just recently on a quest to try to use up some of these fabrics and blocks in my studio I put this quilt together.  I used Kona Snow for the little white squares.  Its a nice early summer morning in my garden and this quilt certainly fits right in.  
Well it is Friday and this quilt certainly is finished at last so I am linking up with

5 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt. I like the way the little white squares set off the rest of your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Amy Butler quilt, her fabric is so pretty, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these fabrics. You'll enjoy it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabrics and the little white squares keep your eyes moving around the quilt. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete